CDCR - Outer Tactical Modular Vest
The Condor EXO Plate Carrier Gen II is designed for maximum protection.
Made to hold soft armor stand alone and or plates, XPC will provide you the needed protection in dangerous environments. With its padded interior and shoulders for added comfort and articulation, you will be able to perform at your peak in the field.
- Emergency drag handle (Tucks away to be hidden)
- Removeable shoulder pads, with hook and loop guides
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- Heavyweight webbing for modular attachments
- Front map pocket with snap, hook and loop closure
- Back auxiliary pocket with hook and loop closure
- Adjustable cummerbund with soft armor pockets
- Small/Medium: accepts Medium 6" x 10" soft armor
- Large/X-Large: accepts Large 6" x 12" soft armor
- Padded mesh interior lining
- Easy access plate pockets
- Internal sleeves for soft armor
Small/Medium - accepts Medium BALCS/SPEAR cut soft armor,and plates up to 10" x 12.5"
Large/X-Large - accepts Large BALCS/SPEAR cut soft armor, and plates up to 10.5" x 13.5"
*Note: This vest is the same style as the authorized brand/style as the Safariland "approved" vest but has not specifically been authorized by brand/style by the CDCR.
January 2021 Update: Condor has updated this vest's design slightly. It is still called a Gen 2.
The main differences include:
Larger hook & loop (velcro) area on the front of the cummerbund for a more secure, longer lasting design.
The back of the cummerbund and vest was redesigned as well. The back of the vest opens easier to gain access to the cummerbund for easier adjustments for precise fitting.
The new cummerbund features a triple row of webbing with shock cord attachment system.