Zero Tolerance - 0566
Zero Tolerance Knives and Rick Hinderer team up again to create the new Zero Tolerance 0566. More compact than its larger brothers, the 0560 and 0561, the new 0566 is built for pure performance in an EDC-perfect size.
On the performance end, the blade is S35VN powdered steel. S35VN offers toughness and resistance to edge chipping with no loss of wear resistance. The formula also enables the 0566’s blade to be sharpened to hair-popping levels. For a secure grip, the front scale is textured G10. The back is all stainless steel with a sturdy frame lock and lockbar stabilizer. The 0566 opens quickly and easily with our assisted opening system.
The 0566 offers Zero Tolerance's quad-mounting system so users can choose tip-up/tip-down, left- or right-handed carry. And because it's a deep-carry clip, the knife will sit comfortably deep in the pocket.
For Rick Hinderer style in an easy-carry size, the new 0566 fits the bill.
- Made in the USA
- Lanyard hole
- SpeedSafe® assisted opening system
- Frame lock, lockbar stabilizer
- Quad-mount deep-carry clip (left/right tip-up/down)
- Steel: S35VN, stonewashed finish
- Handle: Textured G10 front, stainless steel back
- Blade Length: 3.25 in. (8.25 cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.121 in. (0.307 cm)
- Closed Length: 4.45 in. (11.3 cm)
- Overall Length: 7.70 in. (19.6 cm)
- Weight: 5.4 oz. (150.3 g)