Shirt TRU Defender CDCR
Designed for operators looking for a professional dress appearance but with all the function of our T.R.U.® Combat Shirt. Features like a Byron collar, three button placket and traditional shirt sleeve button cuffs provide a professional dress appearance while durable polyester-cotton rip-stop sleeves and upper torso provide abrasion resistance and a drirelease® fabric mid-torso create greater range of motion, superior wicking and fast drying capabilities. The drirelease® fabric torso regulates skin temperature, providing a 7º cooler body than other fibers or treatments and is treated with environmentally friendly FreshGuard for a built-in natural odor neutralizer system to prevent bacteria growth.
- Byron collar with three button placket for a professional dress appearance
- Durable polyester-cotton rip-stop sleeves and upper torso for abrasion resistance
- Traditional shirt sleeve button cuffs and placket
- drirelease® fabric from mid-torso down for greater range of motion, superior wicking and fast drying capabilities to pull moisture and perspiration away from the skin for improved evaporation
- Contoured torso shape for athletic fit
- Epaulet and badge kit included but not attached
NOTE: This brand is not specifically authorized by the CDCR. However it is extremely similar to ones which are authorized.