- Gas Masks & CBRN Gear
- Surplus - Israeli 4A1 Youth Gas Mask ( Used )
Surplus - Israeli 4A1 Youth Gas Mask ( Used )
The Youth gas mask (no filter) 4A1 Youth gas mask is manufactured of soft rubber; it fits comfortably and easily while providing protection for the face, eyes, and respiratory system against numerous nuclear, chemical, and/or biological agents (NBC). The Israeli youth gas mask is made for children ages eight and older. The Bardas system and the Gas mask hood for infants would be better suitable for infants and younger children. These two original Israeli gas masks are designed for fast and easy donning in an event of emergency. The Israeli gas mask and the M-15 gas mask are known to have large impact resistant Plexiglas eye holes for wide field of view. In addition each gas mask includes a drinking system.
This masks uses a standard 40mm NATO filter so it directly purifies the users breathing air.
The youth gas mask is lightweight and specially designed for extended use with superior comfort, a secure fit, and a low breathing resistance, and manufactured according to the Israeli Government specifications. These civilian and military respiratory coverings are suitable for adults, children, and infants. This youth protective face-mask is intended to provide protection for the face, eyes, and respiratory system against harmful chemical agents (NBC).
- SPECIFICATIONS AND FEATURES:
- Formulated impermeable rubber material for high resistance against NBC agents.
- Impact resistant plastic lenses with excellent optics.
- Comfortable nose cup with controlled air flow to eliminate lens fogging and CO2 buildup.
- Comfortable to wear for an extended period of time in hot and humid weather conditions.