- USGI & Military Surplus
- USGI - Colonial Cutlery Warwick Cross Blade Rescue Tool
USGI - Colonial Cutlery Warwick Cross Blade Rescue Tool
Colonial Cutlery rescue tool
National Stock Number 5110-00-524-6924
Colonial Knife a division of Colonial Cutlery International, Inc. is the original equipment manufacturer for this item.
New US Military Surplus.
- In one-stroke the precision-ground, high-carbon steel blade makes cutting 10,000 lb. strength webbing (used in seatbelts and harnesses) quick and effortless.
- Smashing glass is easy and safe.? With its contoured handle and self positioned finger grooves, you can always rely on a secure grip…even in the dark.
- With a simple twist, the Dzus Key tip opens Dzus quick-disconnect fasteners, found on aircraft and other vehicles, in a snap.
- Replacement blades and shims available.